Social Media is the largest social experiment. PERIOD. Every day billions of posts, photos, and videos are shared and consumed leveraging human behavior along the way. In this course, Ryan O'Donnell, MS, BCBA breaks down how social media platforms work, discusses the ethical implications and navigating them, overviews 7 major social media platforms, and provides 11 ways to monetize and sustain your social media channel. Case examples and strategies are included for each platform with special sections on storytelling, hardware and software considerations, cancel culture, preaching to the choir (vs outreach and dissemination), A/B testing, and the future of social media on a decentralized platform. As a result, you will be positioned to leverage social media for your professional and personal goals as a behavior analyst (BCBA®, BCaBA®) - or at least know everything RyanO has learned leveraging social media as a Behavior Analyst. BACB® CEUs are included and discounts are available for RBT®s looking to leverage this knowledge (email [email protected] with your RBT number for verification and special pricing.)
40+ video lessons by Ryan O'Donnell, MS, BCBA and after the course, you will be able to:
- Describe an interpretation of what social media really is. (one of, if not the largest operant experiment in human history.)
- Describe, plan, and implement best practices for making engaging content, including and understanding of storytelling techniques and platform-specific strategies available for disseminating behavior analysis and engaging in science communication.
- Describe, use and leverage the top social media platforms available today including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Clubhouse, Reddit, TikTok & Twitter.
- Describe, consider, and leverage if you choose the 11 strategies for monetization of social media content.
- Describe and plan for the ethical considerations of using social media as a certified behavior analyst.
- Describe some of the potential next iterations of social media through decentralized technology.
This is a lifetime access purchase, meaning it will never expire once you have purchased the course.
A total of seven and a half (7.5; 0.5 ethics, no supervision) BACB® Learning CEUs Available
RYANO, LLC is an Approved Continuing Education (ACE) (# OP-19-3037) provider and The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse RYANO, LLC, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
Ryan O'Donnell, MS, BCBA Resume/CV